Welcome to Canyon Kids first-ever Virtual Easter Egg Hunt at Fort Faith.
Here is what you need to know:
- There are 1000 eggs hidden in our building.
- You can complete the egg hunt worksheet in order to keep track of the eggs you find.
- Submissions may qualify for prizes.
- Children can count the total eggs they find in each room.
- Adults and kids wanting an extra challenge can count each egg of a certain color in each room. (For Extra Fun)
- There are no eggs behind closed doors, but they may be around them.
- THERE IS ONE GOLDEN EGG. It is hidden within Fort Faith and the first person to find it wins a special prize! Take a photo of the Golden Egg and send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- There are prizes based on age groups, how many eggs you find and how many eggs you get close to the correct number.
- MOST OF ALL HAVE FUN LOOKING AROUND AND EXPLORING FORT FAITH!
Be sure to check out all of the other fun activities we have for preschool and elementary-aged kids in our Facebook Groups.Camp Courage (For Preschoolers) Fort Faith (For K-6th Grade)