Since mid-March, we’ve been working with local and state leadership to navigate all of the challenges of this season. We are ready to gather again and many of you are as well. Here are a few things we know.
- This season has been hard for many people. Many are struggling with job loss, depression, anxiety, isolation, fear, substance abuse, domestic or child abuse or feel let down by missing out on celebrations or events that were planned.
- God designed the local church to be a source of hope and encouragement, especially in uncertain times.
- Though we haven’t been able to gather in-person for more than two months, the church never closed! During this time, we have ministered daily to people in need in our community, groups have continued to gather creatively, and we’ve had a unique opportunity to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus around the world. We believe that through this hardship, God has been at work in ways we cannot fully see yet.
We want to share with you some information about how we plan to phase back to in-person gatherings while honoring the guidelines set forth by our state to the best of our ability.
PHASE ONE DETAILS
Limited Seating Capacity: We will offer limited seating capacity to comply with state social distancing guidelines.
RSVP for the Service You will Attend: Please RSVP below for the service you will attend for the upcoming weekend.
Online Worship will be Available: Please worship with us the way you are most comfortable. We will continue to provide a celebratory worship experience BOTH online and in-person.
Limited Entrances to Buildings: When attending in-person services, please use the front entrances to the Sanctuary and Summit.
Doors will be Opened for You: To limit touching multiple surfaces, doors will be opened for you.
Continuous Cleaning of all Surfaces; Hand Sanitizer Available Throughout Building: Canyon Hills will disinfect surfaces before, during, and after all in-person worship services. Hand sanitizing stations have been added throughout our venues.
Please Bring Your Own Mask if You’d Like to Wear One: Anyone who would like to wear a mask is welcome to wear one during weekend services. Please bring your own. Masks are welcome, but not required.
Canyon Kids and Little Champs: We are excited to welcome back our little ones. Please make sure to RSVP for your kids when you are making your reservations.
Please Bring Your Own Water to Drink: There will be no water fountains available on campus. Summit Coffee is open if you’d like to visit before or after service.
Online Giving & Offering Boxes: We will continue with online giving and text giving. If you attend in person worship and would like to give by check or cash, there will be offering boxes available in the lobby. There will not be any offering plates passed during services.
Please Stay Home and Join us Online if You Are Sick or at Risk: If you are not feeling well or are uncomfortable attending in-person worship, please continue to worship with us and connect online.
* Everything is written in “Dry Erase Marker.” Due to the ever-changing guidelines and recommendations, we will continue to update and make the necessary changes to our re-engagement plans. Please stay flexible and pay attention to our weekly updates as things may change.
* Please stay connected to your Campus Community Group for campus-specific information about in-person services, group gatherings and more.